IGNORED

Sunglasses

rek58

This is a relatively blatant plug for a sunglass company I had some dealings with. The company is Panoptx/7Eye. The story: Bought a pair of sunglasses from a HD dealer ( was with a couple HD buddies, tax free day in MA and they were having a sale), about 1 1/2 yrs ago. Nice shades, photo grey type lense, very comfortable, eye cups for the wind and they didn't have any HD logos. Expensive ($150 on sale) but I like to buy nice stuff, it makes me take better care of it. Anyways a few months ago, they weren't changing stayed kind of a bronze color, not good in direct sunlight. Emailed the company, told them the problem, was informed that the lenses can be replaced ($60), because they do have a shelf life, an 18 month shelf life I ask? That's not right, send them in, we'll fix them, no charge. They even replaced the removeable eye cup thingy. Turn around time about 1 week, cost me $5 to ship them out to them, that's it. Good company, wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. They even do prescription glasses, too. So if you're looking for some good quality sunglasses ( they aren't cheap, by any stretch of the imagination), I would definitely look at these.

• 3 months later...

Rek58

I am trying to buy some 7eye prescription sunglasses in Canada. Best price is around $700-$875 for a Diablo with a prescription lense

A HUGE rip off up here.

Was wondering if anyone knows of a reputable place for an online prescription order of these glasses? I have tried the Wiley-X and there are no prescription units available here on the west coast of Canada

Any advice on other less expensive prescription sunglasses?

Well, I just went to my optometrist, used a set of frames I had left over from regular avaitor style sunglasses and about $150 later had a new set of polarized, UV protected, scratch resistent glasses with a warranty. These were bifocals.