IGNORED

Deadwood Lodging

BigD

We're getting for our trip to the Black Hills in SD the first of next month, and looking for a place to stay round Deadwood. We would like to stay at a smaller Family owned Mom & Pop place close to Deadwood. Does anyone know of such a place in the area? Looking forward to all the great rides and sights that I have read and heard about. Thanks for any help you can give me.

BigD

We stayed with our sons out here about a month ago. Although it says campground, they have cabins that are reasonably priced and built in 2006. It is located 10 miles south of Deadwood and the owners are wonderful. The owners are very nice!www.mystichillscampground.

I was out there early July and stayed in Hill City (about 45 minutes from Deadwood)

We stayed in comfortable cabins with kitchenette and bathroom called "Robins Roost"

I would stay there again! My fiance, "FenderCandy", loved it!

WE stayed at a hotel in Deadwood last year but was not a mom and pop place. There was a couple there though.

Very nice area not too mention Deadwood was a neat little town. You have to go to the Cemetary as the road to get there must be the steepest one I have ever been on. Almost straight up not really but sure seemed to be.

BRad

WE stayed at a hotel in Deadwood last year but was not a mom and pop place. There was a couple there though.

Very nice area not too mention Deadwood was a neat little town. You have to go to the Cemetary as the road to get there must be the steepest one I have ever been on. Almost straight up not really but sure seemed to be.

BRad

Yes it is I think Wild Bill is buried there with Annie Oakley I think.