IGNORED

TC/TD windshield-quick on/off???

I used to own a 96 Royal Star Classic. The windshield at that time was not "quick connect" by todays standards. However, remove 2 bolts, loosen 2 others, and I believe it would be off. By the way, they were adjustable for angle and height with those same bolts IIRC.

Thanks,

I didn't think it was at first glance but wasn't certain. Nice to know about the adjustability, too. Didn't know that.....hadn't really thought about it. Height seems about right in use and from what I've read is proper positioning relative to line of sight. I might wrap the lower wings in a bit, though snd pull some more air in, as it has been hot as ..............it's been really hot here!:doh:

You might be interested in playing with the angle a little bit too. I had always set it up basically parallel with the forks, as I figured it looked best that way. But just within the past couple weeks I discovered a huge difference in wind buffeting on my helmet when I angled it back as much as possible. Buffeting was reduced significantly. But now it's not tall enough, and I already have the tallest one available. I've been going to get a piece of lexan and make my own anyway. Then I can make it the size and shape I want.