IGNORED

Can't figure out CLASS

Guest Brad25ca

Guest Brad25ca

OK, I've gone through the whole system. I was getting an E1 & E4 error. I've soldered the connections in the control unit, traced every wire for continuity, relay test was done, was able to get the pump to spin independently, but still, the system won;t work! It reads the psi, but when I press to increase or decrease, I hear the relay and the solenoid click but nothing happens. I've gone through every step in the service manual. What next? Does this mean that the control unit is faulty? :starz:

At some point during this exercise, I was able to decrease the pressure using the CLASS unit, but had to manually inflate.... What's next?:confused24:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23069&highlight=class+system

Look at this thread. The system is slow. In auto I push the front or rear, then wait for the pressure and L, M or H to display. Then push one of the other two buttons L, M or H to change pressures. The pressures are set per the service manual. The raise and lower on work in Manual mode. Still must push front or rear first. LOL.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Guest Brad25ca

Ok, Got an E2 error, and from the diagnostic in the service manual, it seems like I have a bad relay, even thought the relay "passed" the test in the manual. Now the issue is my local shop, belive it or not, can't locate the relay on the microfiche. They are guessing at which one it is. Adn i just missed the right one on eBay!!

Edited by Brad25ca