IGNORED

We made it to Rabbit Hash, KY today

Midrsv

After first reading about the Rabbit Hash General Store in the forum here a couple of months ago it has been on my list of places to visit. Today was the day. We left the Lexington, KY area around 10:00 this morning and made our way through Frankfort and up US127 and arrived at Rabbit Hash around noon. A very biker friendly destination. We had a lunch of burgers and hot dogs grilled outside with several 4-legged beggars around. We spent an hour or so there overlooking the Ohio river. There are some very nice roads in the area for riding and if you are in KY, OH or IN it is worth the a couple of hour ride to visit. Attached are a few photos.

Dennis

Nice Pictures.

We are heading there on our way home from Indiana Next Sunday. we will be camping with the club 7-11 till 7-13 in N. Vernon and will make a stop on the way back toward Columbus

FYI Netflix does have a Documentary available for rent or view online

That was filmed a couple of years ago ,I found it interesting.

ride Safe

http://www.ibmc.org

Ron and I were just discussing this yesterday that we should ride to Rabbit Hash soon.

Mama:hurts:

Let us know when your going if we can Deb, Carson and I will meet ya up there. It's one of our favorite destinations.