IGNORED

Thunder in the Valley...Pennsylvania

davepa

I posted the same thing a week ago with not much interest. We were down for the opening of Thunder yesterday and the bikes were starting to roll in and things were gearing up. I saw another first gen yesterday and didnt know if it belonged to a member or not but its the white one in the pics below. I will post more pics as the weekend rolls on.

Paul

Sorry I missed you Bob. I saw a two tone red first gen and a two tone blue first gen yesterday. I took a bunch of pics but got caught in a huge downpour on the way home and forgot I had my camera in one of the front pouches and it got wet and I cant download the pics from it. I hope after it dries out it will be fine, we will see. I saw on Friday 6 mounted policemen on horseback patrolling downtown and thought what a great idea as they had a great vantagepoint looking down from atop the horses. But I also thougt that they would spook with the drag pipes but they were very well trained and nothing seemed to bother them. And look at the gas they saved with 6 less patrol cars going 5 miles an hour all day through town. Made it down Thurs Fri and Sat and got caught in the heavy rain comming home Thurs and Sat but what are you going to do we still had a great time and maybe heading down again today.

Paul