IGNORED

new 2006 Midnight on Road.. w000t

Hi guys, just a note to say thanks to thems that what helped out with the multitude of questions about the 06 Midnight Venture I picked up. While convalescing from surgery last week, my buddies serviced the bike for me, oil change, spark plugs, new tires (E3's), fixed up some gnashed wiring, and installing an ear splitting air horn under the bat wing fairing, etc..

A week after surgery I took the beast out for a casual careful ride (new tires need to be scuffed) and to make sure I could handle it.. I mean I feel strong but ya know how it is..

Holy wow.. nice. Those tires severely wakened the bike up as she really wants to lean for it's size and now, it really doesn't feel top heavy as it did on the previous tires (rear E3 was barely legal worn and the front E2 was scalloped), this made for a huge handling difference. But now wow.. tomorrow is a full day of riding, get the scuff on the tires and burn some gas =)

Only ran into one glitch though, the hazard lights stopped working.. signals are OK but no 4 way flashers.. Will post that one in another thread..

But ooooh nice.. My poor broken customized VStar is going to have to wait to get repaired now awww..

Edited by Seaking
clean up