IGNORED

Hey Skid..............

DragonRider

Do you have any idea how many folks are coming to your shindig...........Cant wait...........only 3 days left...............:banana::banana::banana:

Not sure yet Lew, the poll shows approximate numbers in the low 20's, but that is probably closer to being a bike count..... so may double that.:confused24:

I'm already starting to see a few members showing up, so I'm getting all excited!

It will be a great time, I didnt expect a whole lot to show at the first Vogel since it was less than 2 full days, but boy was I shocked......Im sure the poll will be proved wrong...........regardless it will be a great time. Thanks to you and Leslie for opening up your:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: yard for camping and such.........I cant wait, 2 more workdays and Im off........Charlene really wanted to make it, but just not possible with the daycare and her medical problems.........hopefully to be better soon for our cruise.............CYA real soon