IGNORED

eureka springs meet

Snarley Bill

just got a great idea for the eureka springs meet. we are going to have a day for the ladies. starting with a place of their choice to eat breakfast, followed by a day of shopping in old town eureka springs, then followed by their choice of a place to eat dinner. all the men will have to go shopping and come up with a gift for a lady and names will be drawn back at the motel during the night party on the deck. by the way i am having a hard time coming up with a t-shirt design that will be acceptable to everybody this will be for shirts and patches. give me some input. no specific model bike pictures. i already got the tough logo. venturerider eureka springs 2008 rally. give me a picture. we are going to have a drawing for the guys too. so guys bring a little something for that. i already have a few neat things i am bringing. i want this to be a great rally so any ideas will be appreciated. bill :2133:

how bout a pic of the beaver bridge kind of cartoonized??....this is the best pic of it I could find right now, but maybe something like this?? Im trying to find a better photo of it kind of head on going on to it
cindy, thats a great idea. been trying to think of something unque from that area to put on the shirt. do you know how to cartoonize it? bill :clap2: :)