IGNORED

Ontario Improving Accessible Parking For Motorcyclists

dragerman

must be for smaller bkies, because if you can hold up a VR at a stop sign or light, I wouldn't call yourself disabled................then again in Europe, they have a 600CC scoot car, where the wheelchair becomes the seat of the 3 wheeler (open floor)....maybe they are coming here????

must be for smaller bkies, because if you can hold up a VR at a stop sign or light, I wouldn't call yourself disabled................then again in Europe, they have a 600CC scoot car, where the wheelchair becomes the seat of the 3 wheeler (open floor)....maybe they are coming here????

I don’t agree with you because there are many types of ‘disabilities’. If I were missing one lung that would seriously affect my ability to walk any distance but I may still be able to ride. As in my case many disabilities are not always visible, luckily I don’t need to use the accessible parking spaces yet. I see this as a step in the right direction and hope I never have to use it. We have VR members who ride with disabilities, ask them what it's like.

PS Great looking scoot.

Edited by dragerman
PS