IGNORED

Speaker balance

Aaronlm

OOPS.....I just noticed that I didn't read your question correctly.  You asked about balance between the left and right.  I don't think that there is an adjustment for balance.  If one side is louder, I figure you have a bad speaker or a wiring problem.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Freebird said:

If you have the owners manual, all the radio information is there,.  I cut this section for you.

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 6.47.00 PM.png

Thanks. This part is working fine but for some reason the rear left speaker is way louder then the rest. 

39 minutes ago, Freebird said:

OOPS.....I just noticed that I didn't read your question correctly.  You asked about balance between the left and right.  I don't think that there is an adjustment for balance.  If one side is louder, I figure you have a bad speaker or a wiring problem.  

Thanks

If I remember correctly, and I may not, the rear speakers are actually both on the same line.  I don't think they are even hooked up as "Stereo":.  I think there is one set of wires that goes to the back and they connect both speakers.  If that is correct, then the problem would have to be with one of the speakers.,