IGNORED

Couple quick questions about our new site..

cowpuc

Forgive me if I am asking this way to soon as these are issues just not addressed yet @Freebird OR if these items missing are just another one of my still learning where stuff is located, but I am curious.. Are our "Friends List" that use to be located in our profile area and being able to befriend someone a thing of the past? Also, what is the new "followers" item in our profiles, is that the new Friends List? Also, the same question concerning VR Honor Badges honoring those who have served and also our clubs Award process for honoring members special accomplishments. Are these items something in the making Boss or a thing of the past? Also,, are we still able to PM a member..

Thanks!

Brain dead Puc

OK...I'll do my best.

Yes, followers are the same thing that friends list was.  Just a different name.  Yes, the old one its a thing of the past.,

VR Honor Badges is gone. There are a couple of options for something similar but I'm still studying them. From what I've read, both are pretty buggy right now.  

Hou can still PM a member.  It's Called "Messaging" now.  Hover over somebody avatar and a popup will show "message", "ingore", and "find content" which is other things that user has posted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1