IGNORED

Got My Colortune......

Ok, got my colortune and test tuned a honda. Easy enough. But reading through the manual, I am having problems finding the Mixture Set Screw. Is it the "Pilot" screw?

It is the little hole in the middle under the Diaphram housing on the carbs. Any Ideas?

I tried to put in a pic but I amn't dat smarts. I did attach a pic. There is a little white arrow where I think it is. IS THIS IT?????????????????

Thanks

Merlin

Ok, got my colortune and test tuned a honda. Easy enough. But reading through the manual, I am having problems finding the Mixture Set Screw. Is it the "Pilot" screw?

It is the little hole in the middle under the Diaphram housing on the carbs. Any Ideas?

I tried to put in a pic but I amn't dat smarts. I did attach a pic. There is a little white arrow where I think it is. IS THIS IT?????????????????

Thanks

Merlin

You are pointing in the right direction & yes that is it..............:thumbsup2:

That's the right screw. I'd be interested in knowing how you got on as I found it difficult to see much difference with the colortune on my VR. Admittedly I was working on a fairly sunny day, using a sheet to get shade when I needed it, but still it was showing a blue flame whatever I did - which would be fine if it did not use more petrol afterwards - I had to set it back to how it was before I began !