IGNORED

Dontation Button

Freebird

I've had two reports from people who tell me that the donation button in the upper right of the menu bar and also the one in the left menus do not work and you just get a blank page with some text. If that is happening, then you just need to clear your browsers "cache" because it is pulling up old pages from your cache.

Some have also told me that they don't want to "subscribe" because they don't want it to automatically bill them again a year from now. Please note, ONLY the monthly subscriptions are automatic billing. For the yearly ones, you will get a reminder but will NOT be automatically billed.

I've had two reports from people who tell me that the donation button in the upper right of the menu bar and also the one in the left menus do not work and you just get a blank page with some text. If that is happening, then you just need to clear your browsers "cache" because it is pulling up old pages from your cache.

Some have also told me that they don't want to "subscribe" because they don't want it to automatically bill them again a year from now. Please note, ONLY the monthly subscriptions are automatic billing. For the yearly ones, you will get a reminder but will NOT be automatically billed.

don, i must have missed something. what do you mean by subscribing, and billing, so i make sure i do it, what ever it is? i must have had another :sign brain fart: . bill :)

Just a way to help support the site. Pay for the hosting, software, etc. TOTALLY and COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY. NOBODY will be locked out of any area for not paying.
thats no problem, how do we do it? or can we just send a lump sum every so often? thats what i was wondering about. i'm not worried about how much, just the how to part. definately think the site is worth it. bill:2133:

Heck..if you don't care how much...just send it all. :) Actually the "subscription" is the same as a donation. Just click on "Donations" in the upper menu bar, the left menu bar or in your profiles is a link called "Paid Subscriptions". They are all the same thing. There are several choices of amounts to choose. Any of the "yearly" choices are one time donations. You will just get a reminder next year and nothing more. If you had rather just not do it that way at all or want to send more or less than the choices offer, you can just PayPal to dk_nelson@verizon.net