IGNORED

Ridin' to Morganton NC this weekend to ride the Blue Ridge

tarheelsone

Myself and a bunch of my army buddies will be up around Cherohala Skyway and the Tale of the Dragon around the 24th and 25th.Will be leaving south mississippi early friday morning camping somewhere in tennessee friday night then heading over to the mountains.

When you get over the mountain give me a call and maybe we can meet up and ride.

Hey Tar, I am just across the mountain in Johnson City, TN. As of this moment the wife and I have not made any plans, but if the weather is as good as they are saying it is going to be now, we may ride in that direction. Which direction you planning on riding on the BRP?

RandyA

I am leaving Friday after work and driving as close as I can to Morganton. I don't expect to be there until some time Saturday around noon. Depends on what time I get up, lol. I am staying in the Holiday Inn in Morganton so if you want to ride, look me up.

Myself and a bunch of my army buddies will be up around Cherohala Skyway and the Tale of the Dragon around the 24th and 25th.Will be leaving south mississippi early friday morning camping somewhere in tennessee friday night then heading over to the mountains.

Sportssonny

Gonna be in townsend TN. Friday then on to the Dragon in the morning of the 24th. After the Dragon gonna run the mountains all day the 24th. Where you guys gonna be?

TwobigV