CD Disc Changer

billtcat

• 2 months later...
Guest kankeL

the exact model name is: Clarion CDC635

it's rather cheaper to byu and install.

good luck :)

• 2 weeks later...
I have had my CD player for almost a year now with no problems. Road in Tennessee are OK with hardly any skipping but if I plan to ride in Kentucky I just listen to the radio or use my MP3.:2132:

Hi...

I just traded my 1999 Victory for a 2006 Midnight Venture exactly like yours. Nice bike

Tell me something... I am assuming that you are plugging your MP3 player output into the jack next to the cassette deck. How do you close the door afterward and how do you control the MP3 player while you are riding?????

SpEEd Safely

CG

Hi...

I just traded my 1999 Victory for a 2006 Midnight Venture exactly like yours. Nice bike

Tell me something... I am assuming that you are plugging your MP3 player output into the jack next to the cassette deck. How do you close the door afterward and how do you control the MP3 player while you are riding?????

SpEEd Safely

CG

Well- I leave the door open. My MP3 player is fairly small and I attached a piece of velco to the player and the door so when I use the MP3 I just let it ride on the door. The cable that I use is only about 6 inches long so it does not flop around. As far as controls, you place your controls on AUX and you can control the volume through the bike system but I have to change songs and such on the MP3 palyer it self. Hope this helps.

:2132:

I am assuming that you are plugging your MP3 player output into the jack next to the cassette deck. How do you close the door afterward and how do you control the MP3 player while you are riding?????
There is a plug inside the fairing you can add a splitter to, then route a wire about anywhere you want. My player lives in my backrest bag. I also have a car charger for it hidden by the battery, with its wire running to the backrest bag.

As to control, I usually just let the thing loop. Gotta stop for gas occasionally, so I mess with it then.