IGNORED

Carb sync & Valve adj.

Hi Everyone,

I've been amongst the forum since 2004 (before the server crash, some will remember that). not always a contributor but a avid consumer of the outstanding knowledge here..

I bought my 2005 silver RSV in dec of 04. Well, after 2 knee replacements I'm going smaller with bike needs. Probably a super sport tourer, FJR, connie, still looking.

I have mine tore down, cleaning up the carbs, changing the coolant, adj the valves. i'll admit that buying all the tools I need for this is not a prudent long term investment. I don't for see ever adj. valves, syncing carbs going forward because I'm going to sell the big girl.

My ask is there anybody who will let me borrow their Carbtune sync, a valve shim kit? I had to trash my mecury sticks, they were shot.

I know this is a big ask, but I'm hoping the generosity will prevail. I can pay all shipping involved and rental if asked and will treat your tools with the utmost care.

Thank you,

Jim Crockett

360 5021525

BTW... I'm located in Athens, ga.

Hi Everyone,

I've been amongst the forum since 2004 (before the server crash, some will remember that). not always a contributor but a avid consumer of the outstanding knowledge here..

I bought my 2005 silver RSV in dec of 04. Well, after 2 knee replacements I'm going smaller with bike needs. Probably a super sport tourer, FJR, connie, still looking.

I have mine tore down, cleaning up the carbs, changing the coolant, adj the valves. i'll admit that buying all the tools I need for this is not a prudent long term investment. I don't for see ever adj. valves, syncing carbs going forward because I'm going to sell the big girl.

My ask is there anybody who will let me borrow their Carbtune sync, a valve shim kit? I had to trash my mecury sticks, they were shot.

I know this is a big ask, but I'm hoping the generosity will prevail. I can pay all shipping involved and rental if asked and will treat your tools with the utmost care.

Thank you,

Jim Crockett

360 5021525

BTW... I'm located in Athens, ga.

There is a valve adjustment shim kit that someone here has that they loan out. Search it it’s here somewhere. Sync tool, I don’t know.