IGNORED

Tire Remount & Balance...

60dca76f-21f0-4f40-96ec-7065a7e64def-793d79aa-d7f2-4376-918d-d8a759e5a6e5-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

At least that's what I've been told...

So, this is what I'm going to attempt this weekend. I am going to Mount and Balance my own rear wheel.

After watching so many different videos, It only makes sense to do it so. And yes, I will have plenty of

picture and commentary for after action report.

Wish me luck...

J-Vet

I can highly recommend the Harbor Freight portable tire changer and motorcycle adapter. It does need some minor modifications but works very nicely when they are done.

I made a duck head tool for mine that works extremely well on car and truck tires but only moderately so on motorcycle tires. I will be investing in a NoMar mount/dismount tool soon.

I can highly recommend the Harbor Freight portable tire changer and motorcycle adapter. It does need some minor modifications but works very nicely when they are done.

I made a duck head tool for mine that works extremely well on car and truck tires but only moderately so on motorcycle tires. I will be investing in a NoMar mount/dismount tool soon.

This is purely a cost measure right now. I will be gradually adding to my garage the needed supplies.