IGNORED

Long Haul Paul for MS

leroy

I posted on the other RSV forum about Long Haul Paul, Paul Pelland. He rides and does crazy stuff to raise money for multiple sclerosis. I am riding out on Sunday for Waterloo, IA (I have cold weather gear) to look at modular gun safes by Zanotti. I will make it a Saddle Sore 1000. Hey, it is an excuse to ride.

I heard Paul at the annual IBA party in Jacksonville. He was a hoot.

I went to his site https://www.longhaulpaul.com/nonstop-to-nowhere/ Since my daughter and several relatives have MS I signed up for LongHaulPaul's Saddle Sore 1000 for MS.

If you get a chance watch the youtube it is funny.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

I was just watching the livestream of him rolling off the miles on the dyno,, HILARIOUS!! Way to go Long Haul,, put a whoopin on that dreadful MS for us brother!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

HE DID IT:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:!!!!!! LONG HAUL PAUL = YOU ARE ON MY HERO'S LIST BROTHER:dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:!!! NEW WORLD RECORD = 24 HOURS ON THE DYNO and last I heard over 17k raised for the cause:guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

VERY VERY WELL DONE IMHO!!

I made the SS1000 for MS from north of Dallas to Waterloo, IA. I took the long way to make it over 1000 miles in a little more than 16 hours. My 300 mile range thanks to an auxiliary tank made fuel stops less often but the old bladder required a few extra stops.

While I was in Waterloo I got a VIP tour of the Zanotti Armor factory, makers of modular safes. https://zanottiarmor.com They are very impressive. I will be buying one soon. Some companies will claim more time for fire resistance but none are fire proof.