IGNORED

Read Only Technical Library for the new bikes

You may or may not have noticed that we have a "read only" technical library section within the forum. That area is for technical articles that have been submitted by our members. It is a "read only" section because I try to keep the various tech articles easy to find and not buried many pages deep in the general forums.

Please take a look at the articles posted for the other bikes and you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about. I have created the area and posted the links to the downloads for the service and infotainment manuals in that section. At this point that is the only thing there.

So, I am counting on you who own these new bikes to submit your articles as you document the work that you do. Whether it be a maintenance item or whatever, if you can take the time to document it and take supporting pictures for the article it will be much appreciated.

You can't post to that section as a rule of thumb. What I will do though is give you temporary posting rights as you have articles to add. Simply shoot me PM if you have something to contribute and I'll give you the required access to get it done.

Thanks. I hope that some valuable information and tips will be added over the next weeks, months, years.