IGNORED

Just a shout out to dfitzbiz for repairing my rear shock!

Gotta give a big thanks to dfitzbiz for helping me out with my rear shock. If you have a shock that just started leaking, get a hold of him asap. I'm sure glad I did.

Mine started leaking oil about a month ago, got a hold of him through the forum and he explained how to repair it (if I was so inclined). I wasn't too confident fixing it myself so I sent it to him for repair. Turnaround was very quick and he got it on it's way back to me in no time.

Feels like a new bike! Thanks again man!

Thank you for your kind words BRB and Sylvester. To date I've repaired about 15 RSV shocks. With the exception of one I repaired for MONSTA a couple of weeks ago all appear to have been successful. MONSTA's unit arrived in Hawaii (after a long rest at an FPO due to my transposing the ZIP code) with an oil soaked box. When he applied air the unit leaked around the seal between the chrome cylinder and the housing. This leak is very unusual and I'm sending him a replacement unit today.

I would like to hear from other Ventureriders that have utilized a repaired shock. Successful or unsuccessful, I'd like to hear your results.

Ride Safe, Ride Smooth,

Fitz

Disassembled RSV Shock Assembly Numbers.jpg