IGNORED

Today's ride,, MiRider is a sissy!! Breaking in the new Shinko!!

cowpuc

An old friend of yours and a dear friend of mine = MiRider, his lovely wife Sue and their GORGEOUS scoot "Candy" (lots of you lop eared varmints dont know this but I actually had the honor of naming Candy Candy and I chose that name Candy because that great big beautiful Harley Tri-Glide has a factory paint job on her that makes her look like a great big piece of candy that is sweet enough to eat!! I HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT - IMHO,, NO ONE PAINTS A SCOOT LIKE THOSE LOP EARED VARMINTS IN MILWAUKEE!!) came our way to help us break in the new E-4 I stapled on Tweeksis's back side.. We had fun! We rode all day! We saw a lot of bikes!! We got hungry cause MiRider kept going and going and going!! Then when we did stop at a resturant for Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches (go ahead,, admit it,, I planted a seed,, now YOU just gotta have a Hot Roast Beef Sandwich dont cha!!!), we got about yappin about the Super Man pj's that @Dragonslayer sent to me for me to wear at Sturgis. Then when I told MiRider and Sue about how I painted my Haines Underwear and my socks Red at the Dollar Store in Sturgis so when Super Man Puc made his debut he would look complete,,, well,,, our laughter got a little loud and that sissy MiRider pretended he needed to pay the bill so people would stop staring at him...

The End - of a very fine day but not the end of many more to come I betcha!!!

Puc