IGNORED

How to totally entertain the Yamaha Head Office Engineering Department...

Folks...there are days...and there ARE days...

---------------------------------------------------------------

After coming back from my Yamaha Star Venture Trans Continental 'Sport Touring' very early morning ride in the Hills of the Hockley Valley, Ontario, Canada...and while cutting my front lawn this afternoon....,

I started breaking out in a totally obvious laughing uproar....whereby my neighbors must have thought I had FINALLY lost it..."quick Henry, I'm watching our neighbor through the curtains...and he has LOST IT, totally! Come and look at this...call 911!"

There I was folks, pushing the dang lawnmower...and laughing at all get out....and I myself was the BRUNT of the fit of laughter!!!! :)

There must have been some Head Office Yamaha Canada and USA Engineering Supervisors and their reporting colleagues that were chinking bottles of cold beer,...passing around my forum post of when a 964 pound motorcycle outshines the owner's dedicated Sport Bike in throwing the SVTC into left and right leaning S-Backs...and not only coming back to tell the sordid tale...but in fact, was eye popping, veins bulging, raving about the experience!

They must have been having the times of their lives....and I can just hear one or more of them saying something to this effect;

"Hey DUMMY...why do you THINK we called the 'other' mode; SPORT MODE? Huh?"

I just had the best laugh on myself....for they engineered the SVTC to handle even the most full-on SPORT mode riding, should the bike be called upon to do that by the Touring single or couple. Mountain S-Backs, country lanes, yep...they engineered that riding capability into the very core of the frame and steering geometry. You know...like some of them are muttering after taking a sip of beer..." Like no ****, Sherlock!" LOLOL!

I now have the SVTC Sports Rider T-shirt...and will now run Charlotte as for what I bought her for...serious non goofing around, Grand Touring for two. CowFace (my ZR7S) has gotten a reprieve, for all the great Sport riding, he has already offered me...BUT...if I EVER hear him start to brag to Charlotte, while both resting in the garage....that he can do THIS...and he can do THAT...I'm going to pause...wait...and listen for her to totally open up on him...and say "yeah?....well Joe and I tore it right up, CowButt...in the Hockley Valley, on May 16th, 2018 at 6:00 am...and oh..uh...WHERE WERE YOU IN ALL OF THAT?!?" There is nothing like the disdain of a woman! He had better listen!

Cheers n' beers,

Joe