IGNORED

Front master cylinder warning light

I frequently get the warning light for the front master brake cylinder during acceleration or if it's sitting on it's side stand idling. I'm assuming the reservoir above the lever is not the master cylinder. So just exactly where is the front master cylinder?

I frequently get the warning light for the front master brake cylinder during acceleration or if it's sitting on it's side stand idling. I'm assuming the reservoir above the lever is not the master cylinder. So just exactly where is the front master cylinder?

The master cylinder is where the handle goes into the bottom of the reservoir. BTW that light is for the front and rear. One more thing are you sure it's not the low engine oil light coming on?

The master cylinder is where the handle goes into the bottom of the reservoir. BTW that light is for the front and rear. One more thing are you sure it's not the low engine oil light coming on?

I checked the owners manual, the icon showing up is for the brake. Book says it's for the front brake master cylinder.