IGNORED

gear shift and brakes pedal

Hi @blaine1 I believe there are differences between the MK1 (your 85) pegs and linkage compared to the MK2 (your 90) as the MK1 had some additional adjustability that went away after 1986 (but I could be wrong). Therefore I don't think it would be a perfect swap between your 85 and 90. Now that doesn't mean it isn't possible it would just be "different".

I personally love the floor boards and heel-toe shifting compared to the pegs and have spent a fair amount of $$ to convert over to floor boards, but that is just my personal preference. So if you are interested in trading I have a spare set of standard pegs, pedals, and linkage from my 1986 that will fit your 1990 perfectly, let me know then you don't need to worry about compatibility issues with the 85. Send me a PM if you are interested in a trade.

Hi blaine1 I believe there are differences between the MK1 (your 85) pegs and linkage compared to the MK2 (your 90) as the MK1 had some additional adjustability that went away after 1986 (but I could be wrong). Therefore I don't think it would be a perfect swap between your 85 and 90. Now that doesn't mean it isn't possible it would just be "different".

I personally love the floor boards and heel-toe shifting compared to the pegs and have spent a fair amount of $$ to convert over to floor boards, but that is just my personal preference. So if you are interested in trading I have a spare set of standard pegs, pedals, and linkage from my 1986 that will fit your 1990 perfectly, let me know then you don't need to worry about compatibility issues with the 85. Send me a PM if you are interested in a trade.

i promised them to cowpuc if i could get them to work blaine

Hi blaine1 I believe there are differences between the MK1 (your 85) pegs and linkage compared to the MK2 (your 90) as the MK1 had some additional adjustability that went away after 1986 (but I could be wrong). Therefore I don't think it would be a perfect swap between your 85 and 90. Now that doesn't mean it isn't possible it would just be "different".

i promised them to cowpuc if i could get them to work blaine

:scared:Woaaa deee boat,, woaaa deeee boat.... Absolutely POSITIVELY no doubt about it you two - if Riv's got the perfect match for your bike Blaine and can get you on the road with no alterations needed (if your like me, I have done enough alterations to satisfy my need to alter for the rest of my life) and you both end up with exactly what you want:clap2::dancefool::dancefool: - Cowpuc says GO FOR IT :biker:!! Positively, absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt NO hard feelings on my end WHAT SO EVER - my love for you two varmints will remain the same either way!!!

Now get the job(s) done and get those scoots out CTFW where they belong!!!!!!!!!

DO IT = problem solved!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: