IGNORED

Went for a short ride today

JamesRS2007

Well the temps got up to around 75 today out here in the Desert and I took the Royal Star out for a short ride. Had to gas up first to top it off and had some nice comments from an older couple about how nice my bike was. Always makes me smile when people acknowledge the beauty of these machines and strike up a conversation about how much fun it must be to go for a nice ride through the countryside. I just chatted with them for a few minutes and when I fired my baby up and pulled out, I could see their smiles grow as i rode off.

These sure are fun machines, and they don't only bring smiles to us as we ride, but seems like sometimes even to those who are just watching us roll by. :happy34:

James,

Ride safe my brothers....

I have a 83 Venture I so wanted to paint it to bring back that shine, But you are on the money they are things of beauty. I have had so Many Compliments on Tinker I am trully thinking about throwing a clear coat on it and calling it good. So what if she shows her age, looks two different colors I just want to keep the Petina about her. Some people are realizing that the new look out there just isn't the old look.

You are sure right about how much fun it is just to be out riding. While it has been raining about every other day since the first week of December, today was just a wonderful partly sunny day and great for a short trip. So I took the RSV out for a ride. Didn't even need to close the vents on my jacket. The RSV, as always, pours on the smooth V4 power. Now when I go to a place like Cook's Corners, where there are usually about 300 bikes, I enjoy the fact that I probably have the only Venture there. Go Yamaha.