IGNORED

To all VR.Org members and those who are only lurking /thinking of joining VR.Org

Eck

To all:

Please be advised that I made a mistake and accidently deleted every request from those who wanted to join the Ventureriders Facebook site.

Sooooo what does this mean...

If you submitted a request to join the Venturerider closed group FB site, and you do not presently have access to this site, then please re-issue your request again on FB.

We have no way of seeing who submitted a request, thanks to my huge mistake..

I clicked "ignore all requests" on my cell phone by mistake and it remove every request of those wanting to join the FB page..I thought it would only remove them from popping up on my cell phone.

SO SO sorry for the inconvenience I have caused.

Eck

Edited by Eck

Still having problems of one kind or another with cell phones Eck????

To all:

Please be advised that I made a mistake and accidently deleted every request from those who wanted to join the Ventureriders Facebook site.

Sooooo what does this mean...

If you submitted a request to join the Venturerider closed group FB site, and you do not presently have access to this site, then please re-issue your request again on FB.

We have no way of seeing who submitted a request, thanks to my huge mistake..

I clicked "ignore all requests" on my cell phone by mistake and it remove every request of those wanting to join the FB page..I thought it would only remove them from popping up on my cell phone.

SO SO sorry for the inconvenience I have caused.

Eck