IGNORED

My October Ride

djh3

Starting to get itchy. Our trip to NC is getting much closer. Whoo hoo about a week out. Sure hope it is cooler in the Cashiers, Highlands area when we go. Looking forward to some cooler weather (I hope)

I was in that area just this past weekend, doing what I call the water fall ride. Saw some great falls and the weather was already getting cooler there compared to down here in Alabama. Hope you have a great time on your adventure.:Venture:

Hey guys, so we are trying to get ready for this trip. I use to have about 3 different sites you could poke in your info where your going from-to dates and it would give you a forecast along your route. Now it seems they have all discontinued this. Weather channel dont have it anymore, Wunderground, or intellicast. What the heck are you folks using? It is nice to plug in info and at least have a half way guess of what to take a week or so out to get things ready to pack. Not wait till day of to pack.

Hey guys, so we are trying to get ready for this trip. I use to have about 3 different sites you could poke in your info where your going from-to dates and it would give you a forecast along your route. Now it seems they have all discontinued this. Weather channel dont have it anymore, Wunderground, or intellicast. What the heck are you folks using? It is nice to plug in info and at least have a half way guess of what to take a week or so out to get things ready to pack. Not wait till day of to pack.

I just go go to the weather page like intellicast or weather bug and type in the city and look at the 10 day forecast for that area. :Venture:

Yea I have done that in the past. But I was looking more fore the map that showed our route ad weather along it. Rather than me having to put in 4 or 5 places along my route to figure out what weather was going to be. I knew it was to good of a thing to keep going. LOL