IGNORED

First longer ride this weekend

rpep1982

Hi all,

Hope everyone was enjoying the weekend. I participated in my first benefit ride for the local VA PTSD program and it was a blast! 130 miles made this my longest ride with this new bike and my wife came along as a passenger on both open four lane and some twisties. No problems and 38 mpg. This bike really likes to go, had to keep my eyes on the speedo or I would find myself exceeding the limit by a significant amount. Total of over 200 miles for the weekend and I couldn't happier! Cheapest therapy around.:big-grin-emoticon:

Hi all,

Hope everyone was enjoying the weekend. I participated in my first benefit ride for the local VA PTSD program and it was a blast! 130 miles made this my longest ride with this new bike and my wife came along as a passenger on both open four lane and some twisties. No problems and 38 mpg. This bike really likes to go, had to keep my eyes on the speedo or I would find myself exceeding the limit by a significant amount. Total of over 200 miles for the weekend and I couldn't happier! Cheapest therapy around.:big-grin-emoticon:

Careful, you will get the bug and 200 miles will be first gas stop for the day