IGNORED

Great eBay Coupon

Patmac6075

Am I the only one getting these coupon deals?

I just got a coupon code from eBay;

Coupon Code: CMOTORS216

Expires 2/12/16

Spend $100 or more get $20 off

I used it to get a set of Progressive Springs ($77) and one set of EBC Pads ($30) paid $87 total after coupon code!

Not sure of all the rules, but I believe you must spent all of the $100 (or more) with the same vendor, and it's a one time only coupon.

Worked for me.

Ok, so I just went to look at the particulars of my order...turns out you do not need to spend the $100 (or more) at a single vendor, as long as you spend the money...ebay gives the refund. So essentially I could have bought something from a different vendor (rather than the EBC brake pads, which I technically didn't need right now but it was the only other thing that vendor had that I wanted) and applied the CMOTORS216 code to and I still would gotten the discount.

It's really weird the way it works though...my PayPal account shows I spent $77 for the Progressive springs, but $63 was taken from my funds and $14 was applied from eBay...same ratio from the pads...I guess it all comes out in the wash....I got both parts ans only paid the $87.

Any way....I'm happy!