IGNORED

St. Jude Recap.........................

DragonRider

Sorry for posting this so late, but neglected to take a computer with me on our ride to St. Jude Children's Hospital last week. After we left St. Jude we headed down to S. La. to visit with our son and his family for a few days. Just got back last nite and crashed immediately, didnt get much sleep as I forgot to take my C-pap machine with me, so I got very little sleep till last night.

Very dissapointing turnout this year, only 6 other people showed up at the Flying J, one VR member and his wife and the others were from the North Alabama Road Riders. Many thanks to them for showing up and bringing more donations to add to our total. The weather wasnt the best this year as it was rainy and chilly, I am thinking that is what kept attendance down, but on a high note, I am very pleased to say our donation was very nice. Total donation for 2015 was............................$3328.00. Thanks to all who participated in helping us get to this amount. Overall attendance was down at Vogel also this year, but the giving rose to the level we would normally attribute to a much larger crowd. Thanks again to everyone who attended Vogel and the NY rally, and to all who participated in the St. Jude Auctions.

I have attached some pictures of the attendee's and of the patient art done by the "Kids" at St. Jude.

St. Jude 2015 001.jpg

St. Jude 2015 002.jpg

St. Jude 2015 003.jpg

St. Jude 2015 004.jpg

St. Jude 2015 005.jpg

St. Jude 2015 006.jpg

St. Jude 2015 007.jpg

St. Jude 2015 008.jpg

St. Jude 2015 009.jpg

St. Jude 2015 010.jpg

St. Jude 2015 011.jpg

St. Jude 2015 012.jpg