IGNORED

Goodbye 'Ole Yammy'

pinetum

I finally had to put my faithful 1st gen 83Venture Royale in the classified ads. I wanted to give you all thefirst shot at it before I go public. My age and arthritis havefinally dictated that it is time to let go. Sitting in the garagelooking lonely is heartbreaking. I had it out a few times this Summerbut things aren't getting any better. My advanced age (78 next month)and arthritis make it just too much for me to handle. Since therebuild I have only put some 2000 miles on it. As some of you willremember, I got Yammy as a mega basket case 5 years ago and I wouldlike to again express my gratitude to all of you who gave me somegreat advice during my rebuild. It would have taken me much longerwithout your help. I am still able to handle my 950 Tourer withoutany trouble but then again it's 200 # lighter. I'm sure I will belooking for help in the near future and know where to get the best.

Thank you all.

Frank Pammer

Wow Frank, what a gorgeous example of the iconic Blonde MK1 1st Gen Venture - you do nice work - ya did well my friend!! Thanks for offering your beloved scoot up here before going public with her - THAT is very thoughtful of you and greatly appreciated!!:thumbsup:

I noticed you are located up on that peninsula that jets off to the east of Green Bay? Tip and I have always wondered what was up there - now we know!! :big-grin-emoticon: Someday we may venture our way up there to see for ourselves :photographing:

Sorry to hear of your decision to sell Yammy Frank BUT our thoughts and prayers are with you as you deal with your arthritis.. Hope you are able to enjoy many more years of riding and able to enjoy your 950 and its lighter weight!!

Puc