IGNORED

Waiting to leave for PIP

Bubber

Here i sit wondering what I have forgotten, what I will leave behind, what I really need and what I should take.

I am leaving for PIP first thing in the morning, I have to finish getting the groceries, something to drink oh ya pick up the guest of honor, the pig in Baxter, then on to Gary's where I can forget my worldly problems and work my a$$ of cooking, making salads, preparing food. :fatsmiley:

Dang I am looking forward to this. Kind of like Christmas eve. :big-grin-emoticon:

OK for sure everyone be careful coming and going and be ready to have a good time.

See you all there......just 12 more hours to go.

Bubber

Here i sit wondering what I have forgotten, what I will leave behind, what I really need and what I should take.

I am leaving for PIP first thing in the morning, I have to finish getting the groceries, something to drink oh ya pick up the guest of honor, the pig in Baxter, then on to Gary's where I can forget my worldly problems and work my a$$ of cooking, making salads, preparing food. :fatsmiley:

Dang I am looking forward to this. Kind of like Christmas eve. :big-grin-emoticon:

OK for sure everyone be careful coming and going and be ready to have a good time.

See you all there......just 12 more hours to go.

Bubber

You have a safe ride too! See ya later.

For all who can't make it, so sorry to hear that. But we will carry on and have a good time without you. We will tell stories about you at the camp fire and toast your memory.

For all that have gone before us we will praise your memory and remember all the good times we had.

Bubber over and out till at least Tuesday. I will be in an electronic free zone till then.

My memory is toasted enough already.

Having never been to PIP you will have a hard time telling stories about me but go ahead and make something up.

Just be sure whatever stories you tell of me are interesting.

I had planned to be there this year but the bike has been fighting me every inch of the way.

Last night my kick stand snapped, bolt and tab and we fell over together as I was trying to get on

I'm working on restoring that now, just days after getting my collector replacement installed.

Maybe PIP 11?