IGNORED

Leaf Lookers Ride #VI

OrlinEngh

I was asked if I would take Bryans part of the Leaf Lookers ride this year and I said that I would and Bill will be doing Kens part as they have both had things come up but want to make sure that the ride keeps going on so we took on the task.

We did move the dates up because we decided to move it north and the temps can be colder up the way, so hope that they work out for most. The dates are Sept 25 and 26th, Where we will be staying has cabins, camping and RV sites and is on first come first serve. There is a link on the Regional Rallies page.

We will be doing it all pretty much the same rides will be around 120 miles each day with stops for bathroom and for gas. There is a Motel in Merrillan I will get the name for that and put on the Regional Rallies.

It is on the calendar so please RSVP.

Thanks Orlin

We were at Doc's Bunkouse today and reserved our cabin and checked to see what was left.

There is,

1- 1 bedroom

2-2 bedroom

1-3 bedroom

2-4 bedroom and these will sleep up to 15 people is what we were told.

The cabins are nice and clean and linens are supplied you will need to bring your own towels.

If you are planing on the Leaf Lookers Ride and want a cabin reserve one soon there is the Cran Fest that goes on the same weekend near there and they will start filling up fast.

And we were told it is best to call instead of emailing, here is the phone number 1-715-964-8010

Met up with Frodotoo today in Black River Falls and checked out some Roads to ride for the Leaf Lookers ride and we got to ride some very nice roads.

Some nice views and some nice twisty curves to keep everyone alert and having fun. Now to get the bathroom stops in there and where our lunch stop will be. I am thinking that everyone will enjoy the southern route. Talked with Bill and he getting his ideas and Roads together. Will put together our times, stops and routes in a couple of weeks and get them posted.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are planing on going with us on the Leaf Lookers ride please RSVP on the calendar and get your cabin reserved they will get filled quick now.

I have my route maped and we have gotten to ride it threw and alot of this is a new area for me so its been great to see some new country, And have some great roads to ride there is good views and have a spot picked out for pictures that is one of the nicest views I have seen.

Orlin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...