IGNORED

Not Motorcycle related but, do you own a Toyota Solara?

M61A1MECH

If you do and the dash is cracked or sticky, take it in to the dealer and find out if you qualifiy for the extended warrenty campaign they have going for that problem.

Just about a week ago i had a guy give me a quote to fix the cracks in the dash of my wife's Solara Convertible , he told us there was a recall on Lexus for the cracking dash issue and suggested we check with Toyota about it. Well the very next day I got a letter in the mail from Toyota saying they were offering to replace dashes that were sticky or cracked on the model we have. Took it in to the dealer today, letter in hand ready for a fight, but no hassel at all, service writer looked it over, took the needed info and said I will order it and call when it is here, schedule you in, give you a loaner car for a few days. Before I got home, he had called to tell me the dash was on order and they would get back to me.

I am glad , because te repair quote was $600.00 with the likely hood that the cracking will continue after the repair.