IGNORED

International...PLEASE get registered if you are coming...food being ordered

Freebird

Probably Thursday of this week, Bill will be contacting the caterer to let them know how many people are expected for the Dinner. PLEASE get your registrations in pronto if you plan to attend.

Folks, we are going to have a great time. There aren't as many people registered as I or the others expected but the success of this event will be based upon the great time that we have, not the number of people who show up.

Eileen and I will certainly be there. If you are on the fence, I hope that you cross on over and join us there. Please register soon though.

Thanks Don for posting this. It's not too late to get signed up, registered and paid. If you need help, let me know. If you are coming, please send me a message so we can have a head count and your T Shirt sizes.

thanks!

PS. Don is right, it's not the count but the fellowship that makes this meet so great. Please come join us!

Patti

looks like we are going to have a good crowd. for those that are attending don't foget to bring something for the banquet drawing. folks have already been shipping things to me. it does'nt have to be new or expensive just fun to win. so far ive got some neat stuff. if you got your tickets from freebird you may be the winner of a new fancy motocycle trailer. tickets will be available from don till the banquet drawing. you don't have to be present to win.