IGNORED

Finally Worked On Trike!!!

bongobobny

Bob,

Sounds like your preparing for a major road trip, with all this work? But I guess I understand, not getting around to the bike work thing. Any of the parts I had shipped to you, find their way onto to "Sexi" Tricked Out Amazing Star Trike c/w Bling ( "Sexi" TOAST with Bling, for short).

Have fun!

Richard I don't believe the 2nd Gen brakes will fit on the 1st Gen.. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. IF they do fit I have Bob's old brakes (at least the calipers) I think he still has the master..

Don't worry about it Wayne. I can just keep reminding Bob about my mislaid parts! :hurts:

Well, I'm STILL working on the trike, getting ready for the International! Fixed my passing/driving lights, bad relay, and upgraded to LED's. Fixed my rear view camera, corrosion on a video cable. Installed a battery voltage monitor, a Kuryakin unit. Installed a tach but haven't hooked it up yet, need to run a wire from one of the coils or from the TCI. Installed a whole bunch of parking lot lights and now it puts on a pretty good show. Fixed some plastic on the fairing where the windshield mounts.

Yet to do, halo light on headlight, new fog/road lights LED, hook up the tach, and replace a couple of burned out LED strip lights. Have a new sheepskin on order and am going to make it 2 piece this time around instead of 1 piece with a hole in the middle for the backrest. Looking for some small chrome badges to install on Starfan's covers. I also have some SS pieces coming from Slowroll but they are not being shipped until after the International...