IGNORED

For the tattoo folks

Venturous Randy

Actually, if the guy handed the tattoo artist a picture of an alternator I would hope he does charge him. He did a darned good job.....making an alternator that is.

I would believe the guy who wanted the tattoo did hand him a picture of an alternator based on his conversation in the screen grab of the conversation.

Kinda like:

http://www.driftspec.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/no-ragrets.jpg

Edited by Great White

This is a true story. Years ago I worked at an aluminum/zinc diecasting company that had a tooling supervisor that was very talented in his ability to draw. Somewhere along the line, he decided he wanted to open a tattoo parlor. He was getting pretty good and was busy of the evenings, but was occasionally aggravated by some of the clientele. He had one of the skinheads that wanted him to print a word on the back of his head and he would always come in pretty drunk so he would have enough courage to go through with it.

Well, Carl always made the client write down the word before he started. The guy wanted the word SCARRED for a tattoo. Just as he was finishing up, another guy that worked in his shop walked up and had this horrified look on his face. Carl had left out a letter and the guy left with his friends high fiveing with the word SCARED on the back of his head. Somebody finally explained what the word was and he was pissed. He came back to the shop and confronted Carl who pulled out the piece of paper and matched it up. I suggested to Carl that he should just go above the word and put the word NOT, since that was about the time NO FEAR was popular.

Randy