IGNORED

St. Jude Auctions ending....................

DragonRider

St. Jude auctions will be ending in about 29 hours, so if you havent gotten around to bidding there are still some auctions that have 0 bids on them. This isnt about me getting rid of shirts or pins or hats or whatever I post, its about helping the "Kids" at St. Jude Children's Hospital. If you are new to VR here is a little info about our efforts to help St Jude.

We first started doing this is 2005 at the first Tail of the Dragon/Vogel We raised $500.00

In 2006 we raised over $1500.00

In 2007 we raised over $1700.00

In 2009 we raised over $3000.00

In 2010 we raised over $3800.00

In 2011 we raised over 4400.00 (NARR also helped out with $6000.00) This was a joint effort as they have some VR members and a challenge was put forth.

In 2012 we raised over $3200.00

In 2013 we raised over $4400.00

In 2014 we raised over $5300.00.

This total does not reflect any cash donations collected in Memphis prior to the donation. These totals reflect what I had cashiers checks made out already. I would estimate you could add another 4000.00-5000.00 to that total. The co-ordinator at St. Jude already had us over $35,000.00 last time I heard from them. The totals also reflect donations from other members that had functions and passed the bucket for St. Jude, there are too many to name, you know who you are and you have our heartfelt thanks for all you guys do for us. We have also been recognized at St. Jude with a plaque(pic attached) so we are not un-noticed by them. Also check out the pic at the very bottom, its a picture of some of us with a very young Brayden Shields age 1 1/2. He wanted his pic taken with us. Thanks Brayden you touched us all.

There you have what Vogel means to VR members.

It's all about the"Kids"

St. Jude Plaque 2014.jpg