IGNORED

gs100a flashing brake light

helmet012001

It would help a lot if you told us what make and model bike you have.

If you have a 96 to 2001 Royal Star, 99 to 2013 Venture or 2005 to 2010 Tour DeLuxe, there should be at least 5 wires in there, the colors and functions are listed below.

Left Turn = Brown

Brake = Yellow

Tail Light = Blue

Ground = Black

Right turn = Dark Green.

I make and sell some back ro back bullet connects that will make the install a breeze and you will not have to cut any wires.

PM me and I can get you a price and some up to date photos, below is a link to something simial I make, the back to back jumpers have the wire removed and the bullets are soldered right together.

One To Two Bullet Jumpers Photos by royalsteve | Photobucket

Helmet,

I've installed a few of those modules including on a RSTD. The module for that one, while a tight fit, did fit inside behind the taillight with all of those wires. Not sure where the model you listed came from but was from Custom Dynamics. The alternative is to put it under the seat. With Steve's connectors it will be easy.

Looking at the specs on that flasher unit, it will be a tight fit behind the license plate, you may be better to do as vzuden suggested and locate it under the seat, I do not have an adapter for that exactly but I can make you something.

If you want to go this route, the best way to make the adapter would be for you to send me the unit, let me integrate it into an adapter harness for you. Let me know.

Under the seat there is a set of connectors that hook the main harness to the fender harness, it is a small white 6 pin connector set. I make an aux harness that plugs into those connectors to allow adding more lights or a trailer hook up.

With a bit of information from you and a little tweeking I can make a plug and play set up for your flasher.