IGNORED

Great Reading!

Captainkirk

I'd like to recommend a couple of books; they are-

1) Proficient Motorcycling, David Hough- Bowtie Press

An excellent read for both beginner as well as experienced riders, never a dull moment with this book. I could not put it down! Lots of photos and diagrams, very well laid out with thorough explanations. Very highly recommended! Four stars.

2) More Proficient Motorcycling, David Hough- Bowtie Press

Not as good as the first, nevertheless a good read, although without reading the first one a lot is lost. Still all-in-all a very good read. Highly recommended. Three and a half stars.

For those of us still held captive in winter's clutches, :bighug:a great way to kill a few evenings.

I'd like to recommend a couple of books; they are-

1) Proficient Motorcycling, David Hough- Bowtie Press

An excellent read for both beginner as well as experienced riders, never a dull moment with this book. I could not put it down! Lots of photos and diagrams, very well laid out with thorough explanations. Very highly recommended! Four stars.

2) More Proficient Motorcycling, David Hough- Bowtie Press

Not as good as the first, nevertheless a good read, although without reading the first one a lot is lost. Still all-in-all a very good read. Highly recommended. Three and a half stars.

For those of us still held captive in winter's clutches, :bighug:a great way to kill a few evenings.

Both are excellant books. I also like Sport Riding by Nick Ienatsch and Twist of the Wrist 1 and 2 by Keith Code. I think knowing everything can aint gonna hurt even if you may never use it.

I was gonna mention Code's books down the line here, but they're a little advanced, plus more tailored towards track riding than street riding. Still, enquiring minds want to know. And there's plenty to learn in both of them!

Another good read;

Total Control; Lee Parks ;Motorbooks

Some of the photos are sorta goofy, but the guy knows his stuff.