IGNORED

international motel info

Snarley Bill

okay folks. i added another block at comfort suites today for 15 more rooms. this is probably all i can get. it puts us around half the rooms in the motel at the special rate. i also added another block at super 8. that gives us about half that motel. redroof inn has no special rate cuz the rooms are aready very reasonable and it is a nice motel right on i-70 close to town. moral of the story is get your reservation in as soon as possible for these three motels. we don't want anyone sleeping under the mo. river bridge. lol. when these motels fillup i will look for some more, but these are in a convenient local. don't forget to sign in on the calender and register, and order your t-shirts from b2 mom. if you are coming to the meet please help us out by registering early so we can keep count. we have to notify the caterer and t-shirt vender. the grand prize drawing tickets will be coming soon. freebird has aready bought a new motorcycle trailer to give some lucky winner. the check inn will be july 20th at the lobby of comfort suites from noon to 4pm. late comers can catch up with b2 mom at comfort suits where her and b2 dad will be staying. there will be lots of info handed out there by us and the st. charles chamber of commerce about rides and places of interest to see. this is where the t-shirts will be handed out. ciick on rides and rallies for the registration form.

The "calendar" button is right under "Forum" above. Click on calendar. Then go to "July". Then you will see the week that is blocked for the International. Click on the first day and you can sign up there.

You will have to find the thread that Freebird started for the Registration Form. You can download it, print it, mail to me...or scan it back to me. Send check or paypal me the registration money and info regarding shirts!

Patti