IGNORED

Hockey Freaks???????

PITBULL

Anyone here besides me? The reason I ask is because I have a ton of autographed hockey stuff that I think Im finally going to turn loose of. Rocket Richard, Gretzky, Roy, Sakic, Forsberg, Bobby Hull ect.....hit me up if interested.

Guest BluesLover

Wow ... depending on what shape they're in, and what type of "stuff" you're thinking of selling, that could be worth a few bucks :mo money:.

Don't do as a good friend of mine did ... he sold some good quality LPs and 45's at garage sales for under a buck ...

Suggest you might want to check with a sports memorabilia shop before you "price" out your stuff.

Cheers, and good luck!

All my stuff is mint. Except one of my Hasek autos...its got a bit of a tear in it. But not bad. I got all kindsa stuff. Everything from old timers Richard, Lindsey, Gump Worsley, Boom boom Gefferion, Brian Trottier,Bernie parent, Dave the hammer shultz, Grant Fuhr, Gretzky, Kurri, Bobby Hull, Gordie Howe to some of the more recent....Roy, Sakic, Selanne, Brett Hull, Mike Keane, Chris Drury, I even got a Roy Sakic and Claude Lemuiex pic with them all holding the Conn Smythe...being that all 3 won it...and its signed by all 3.

I got silver collecter coins of Forsberg and Roy I got Die cut icon cards of Gretzky that were worth $200 when I pulled 'em outta the pack 10 years ago. all in mint condition. I even got a neon miller lite Avalanche goalie stick from the first years of the Avs and the only year Miller was their sponsor. The list goes on and on.....Forsbergs rookie....Kurris rookie....a card they made for Gretzky when he was 15 .....and about 1000 others LOL:)