IGNORED

I think I found my clutch problem!!! For pics and giggles

That reminded me of my buddies fist ever attempt at a tuneup on a Chevy Blazer.

He put in the new points and condenser, got the point gap and the dwell correct. Put in the new rotor, got the new distributor cap on correctly. Put in a new set of spark plugs. He called me up because he went thru a half tank of gas on a short 10 mile drive, and it did not seem to be running correctly.

So I head over to his place and as soon as I opened the hood, I about fell down laughing. Only 2 of the 8 plugs had a wire connected, the rest were all neatly bundled off to the side.......

OK OK I know, I'm showing my age, It has been a while since the Blazer had a 350 V8 with points and condenser. But it was still hilarious, I was quite surprised that it was even ran let alone be drivable on just 2 cylinders.

That reminded me of my buddies fist ever attempt at a tuneup on a Chevy Blazer.

He put in the new points and condenser, got the point gap and the dwell correct. Put in the new rotor, got the new distributor cap on correctly. Put in a new set of spark plugs. He called me up because he went thru a half tank of gas on a short 10 mile drive, and it did not seem to be running correctly.

So I head over to his place and as soon as I opened the hood, I about fell down laughing. Only 2 of the 8 plugs had a wire connected, the rest were all neatly bundled off to the side.......

OK OK I know, I'm showing my age, It has been a while since the Blazer had a 350 V8 with points and condenser. But it was still hilarious, I was quite surprised that it was even ran let alone be drivable on just 2 cylinders.

WE once pulled 3 plug wires off a drunk uncles English Ford. 4 banger. He fired it up and drove away!!:duck: