IGNORED

Nashville Music Suggestion

Stratcat

To all my new Nashville friends,

Deb, Carson and I will be spending a couple of days in Nashville on the 24th and 25th of April to meet up with her brother she hasn't seen in years who will be there for a convention.

We'll definitely be checking out Gruhn Guitars and Printer's Alley while there. Keeping in mind Carson and I are both amateur musician and love live music and that she is only 14. Any suggestion on some good all age music venues (preferably blues or rock) in the area that we might go check out Thursday night???? Any good open mic nights also???

Thanks!

When we were there a couple of years ago, we enjoyed the Country Music Hall of Fame. Another place that was a lot of fun was a huge dance hall (Wild Horse Saloon) where they do a lot of "boot scoot'n". We sat upstairs, looking over the dance floor and had a lot of laughs. Grand ol Opry was good and we also had a tour of the old Ryman Auditorium. Just walking around the down town area at night, there are a lot of small venues with good entertainment.

http://www.nashvillesightseeing.com/tours/tourType.cfm?ttid2=5581&gclid=CK6FzPiJkJICFQEjFQodXhPw_A