IGNORED

LED Ground Effect Lights

ditchdoctor

Looking to put on ground effect lights on our 2000 Royal star Venture. Can anyone explain or have photo's of proper location to put them so that they will not interfere with any equipment or motorcycle lift. I have the switch already in place and just need to attach the LEDs.

Under the tank on my 2006 rsmtd I put a strip of 18 or so leds on each side. There is a flat ledge on th tank and it works very well. I am on my phone right now, stuck working for the next 4 days, can answer more fully when I get home on a regular computer. There are more places that lend themselves very well to lighting... under seat...bags....under air cleaners....etc.

The one with them under your tank. Are they attached to the tank?

Sorry for the delay in response.... but yes they are attached to the tank, and I installed a male female quick disconnect in case I had to remove the tank. The mini male/female quick disconnect I purchased at a Remote Control shop. I has several of these quick disconnects on my RSV.

Here is a link for an example:

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/fyuli1982/product-detailibIxOaRlAScZ/China-Male-and-Female-Mini-Tamiya-Plug-with-100MM-16AWG-Silicone-Wire.html