IGNORED

Sold my RSV

juggler

I know I've been absent from here for a while. I've been through a lot in the past several years. Friday I sold my RSV to a nice couple in Iowa. I hope they enjoy it.

I suspect that eventually I'll get another RSV after my financial situation improves some more.

But until them I'm only riding in my Jeep (see it here -> http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/bug-out-build-1568531/).

If anyone is interested I'm selling the trailer I bought from Blackowl. PM me for pics and details.

Later,

Wilgeno (Juggler)

Hey Juggler,, I dont do well with goodbyes, please dont let the selling of your bike keep you from hanging around..

On another note,, sorry to hear about the financial situation issues,, been there myself.. Thoughts and prayers your way that things come around and your able to get back on two wheels!

By the way,, I LOVE JEEPS TOO!!

Puc

I get it Juggler....JEEPIN ain't cheep! I have a 1997 TJ that I love as much as my bike and have time for both...lukily! Stay cool buddy and keep the rubber side down! :thumbsup:

No kidding! I have two different parts orders showing up this week and I plan to buy some more stuff soon. The only difference between buying stuff for the RSV and the Jeep is cost and color. I've gone from chrome to armor plate. :mo money: :mo money: :mo money: