IGNORED

a fix - Baron's lowering kit - pulsating brakes

I installed the Barons lowering kit and have been very happy with both the quality and functionality. This is the kit that will drop the rear 1.5 inches and provides a brake capilar relocation kit.

Only negative so far is a pulsating brake sound with foot off the brake. something is out of alignment.

Once of the challenges is what Baron's calls a Brake capliar stop. It seems to allow a few degrees of misalign ment and can not be installed flush to the nearest mating surface. There's about 1/16th to 1/8th of an inch of gap at the pivot arm that goes thru the capilar relocation bracket hole I used my calibrated eye ball to try to position it center, but after a few miles, it wiggled back into mis alignment.

I removed the stop and placed a thin o-ring on the pivot arm that goes thru the capilar relocation bracket hole and that did an excelent job of providing for an accurate center alingment. Been driving it for a few hundred miles and the rear pulsating brake sound is gone.

could be my install methods and I just needed a cheater devices to help make absolute certain that the piviot are was centered and evenly spaced against the capilar arm.