IGNORED

I am sad,, our "spring break" visitors gotta go home,, I hate goodbyes..

cowpuc

My daughter is a Kindergarten teacher out in Sacramento, she had her kids make paper dolls - name them, write a story about each doll and then sent them to us for spring break. We are baby sitting these paper dolls here in Michigan, taking all kinds of pictures of them helping out with chores, going on little outings, experiencing the climate differences.. Here shortly "the kids" gotta go back to California,, back to their young aged parents..

Tippy and I are gonna miss em and wish we could be there when our daughter shares the pictures and tells them alll the stuff their paper children got into while they were gone...

Live large and stay young ya'll....

More crazy stuff from the world of..

Puc

DSCN3207.JPG

That's a lot of water in pic two Puc! Hope all is well back in Michigan. I used to live near Vassar where the Cass River would take its toll on the down town area. Still remember the flood of 86 like it was yesterday.

Ernie

That's a lot of water in pic two Puc! Hope all is well back in Michigan. I used to live near Vassar where the Cass River would take its toll on the down town area. Still remember the flood of 86 like it was yesterday.

Ernie

Indeed Ernie, we really got our hands full this year,, back in 86 the main road north of the Muskegon River where we shot those pics was washed completely out - this one is wayyyyy worse than that was!!! The Governor has declared state of emergency for the whole Muskegon River Valley,,, terrible situation..

I am somewhat familiar with Vassar,, being from Caledonia my wife is even more so.. Hey,,, ever been to the Gilmore Museum? They have an AWESOME old bike show there every year,, have bought and sold bikes/parts there lots.. Really fun place..

:rotfl:

I bet there's not a dry eye in your home as for crying and laughing if your daughter is anything like you those kids are blessed !! Wish we lived closer lol

Yea Buddy,, got really great kids,, got a good mix of my crazyness and their moms smarts,, had a LOT of fun raising em and, cause of those brains,, their all still alive!!

Wish ya lived closer too,, we could go mopeding together,,,,,,,, noo ya dad burn twister-not on the same bike:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: