IGNORED

Calling all West Coast (or Western States) riders –check it out

Condor

Just so we are all on the same page - and thank you to those whom have sent me e-mails / PM: Dalles is currently being shown on the VR Rallies page - I have asked to have that changed. This town is about 45 minutes west of Salem and IS NOT the correct town. The information on the calendar is correct.

THE Dalles - where this event is taking place - is about hour and a half east of Portland and 150 miles different from Dalles. This is the correct town.

Our host motel is: COUSIN'S - 2114 W 6th St, The Dalles, OR 97058

(541) 298-5161. Our other site is the Motel 6 next door - 2500 W 6th St, The Dalles, OR 97058

(541) 296-1191.

I'd also like to add that if anyone is having trouble printing the pre-registration form let me know, and I'll try to smooze is some more. I do know that I'm not getting what the page looks like. Anybody else??

OK, The best way to get this thing to sorta print is 'select all' and then 'print selection' in the printer menu.

Sorry for the probs...

Edited by Condor

and I am out of printer paper,,,, hmmmm,, lets do this...

Tippy would like the Baked Salmon,, could she please get it baked with a little lemon and herbs and done till it just starts to gets crispy on the edges. Please give her an extra tartar sauce bowl - one for dipping and one for spreading and extra lemon. For her vegetable she would like steamed brocolli with some butter on it and she would like a small amount of Soy Sauce with her Rice Pilaf.. She would also like Whole Wheat rolls if available.. Could she have a Diet Pepsi with her dinner please..

I would like the Sliced Prime Rib of Beef done to medium rare creeping closely into the rare, please include a bottle of steak sauce and extra garlic salt with my order, could I please get the roasted Red Potatoes, a small dish of butter and sour cream with them would be excellent. For my vegetable I would like steamed Brussel Sprouts in butter and a Sour Dough Roll or Whole Wheat one like Tippys, please include extra roll butter for each of us.. I would like a Mountain Dew to drink please.

Still with me Lone Eagle :rotf:

Ok,,,

I would like to order matching Grey Long Sleeve Shirts, 1 for Tippy and 1 for me..

Her size is Medium and mine is large..

Just yankin your chain bro:Laugh:,,,,,,,, I will get this form filled out and on its way PRONTO!!:thumbsup2:

:think: Puc - I think I got this. A plate of herbs - with a couple of lemons - whole - from the tree (one sliced), couple of gills - crispy (like potato chips) to dip into the soup bowl of tartar sauce - and some green stuff ran under some hot water. Also, a bottle of steak sauce mixed with flavored white stuff, a pink chewy and more stuff pulled from the ground. I got this!!:doh::stickpoke::rotfl:

:think: Puc - I think I got this. A plate of herbs - with a couple of lemons - whole - from the tree (one sliced), couple of gills - crispy (like potato chips) to dip into the soup bowl of tartar sauce - and some green stuff ran under some hot water. Also, a bottle of steak sauce mixed with flavored white stuff, a pink chewy and more stuff pulled from the ground. I got this!!:doh::stickpoke::rotfl:

Nah,, nah nah nah,,,,,, hmmmmmmm,, we got a breakdown in communications goin,,,,,, OK,, try this... 2 hotsdogs for Tippy, 3 for me,,, if they could muster some Cat Soup and mustard that would be fine,, if not,, we like em without anything on em all most as much.. :rotf:

Hey Eagle,, you havent forgot about trying to find that "Best Burger Joint" in America out there have ya... Suppose to be somewhere in Oregon right on the Columbia River,, grow their own beef and all that... Ohhhh,,,, never mind,,,,,, probably cant really trust a feller who cant even get a simple dinner order right:rotf:,,,,,,,,,, I will find that Burger joint while I am out there on my own,,,,,, got a nose like a blood hound....:cool10: